Hello, Raypstark, and welcome to the ISFDB Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
- Help pages
- Field-by-field guide to entering new publications into the database
- Help:Getting Started
- What the ISFDB Wiki is for
- Wiki editing help - Tips on how to use the wiki-specific features when editing wiki pages.
- Wiki Conventions - How things are usually done on this wiki.
- Help:How to upload images to the ISFDB wiki
Note: Image uploading isn't entirely automated. You're uploading the files to the wiki which will then have to be linked to the database by editing the publication record.
Please be careful in editing publications that have been primary verified by other editors. See Help:How to verify data#Making changes to verified pubs. But if you have a copy of an unverified publication, verifying it can be quite helpful. See Help:How to verify data for detailed information.
I hope you enjoy editing here! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will insert your name and the date. If you need help, check out the community portal, or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome!
How can I add book titles to an author's page, that he has written, that are not currently listed?
- Your question has already been answered at the ISFDB:Help desk, but I have also added our standard welcome message above that contains links to the help. The information you need is there, but please let us know if you have questions. -- JLaTondre (talk) 23:56, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
Hello, I've deleted your "Ray With Book.jpg" image. It wasn't uploaded with a licence and is not used anywhere. As our diskspace is limited, we can't be a place to stock images. Hauck 07:01, 13 June 2017 (UTC)
- The image was in use at Raymond Stark. The edit adding it was either in queue when it was deleted or submitted afterward and the approver missed the deletion. I restored the image, moved it to Image:Raymond Stark.jpg, and added a license template. -- JLaTondre (talk) 11:24, 13 June 2017 (UTC)