Publisher:G. K. Hall & Co.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is the wiki-page for the publisher or imprint G. K. Hall & Co.. This page may be used for extended notes about the publisher, including alternate names, changes of ownership, associated imprints, locations, etc. The link above leads to the ISFDB publisher record for G. K. Hall & Co.. To discuss what should go on this page, use the talk page.
For more on this and other header templates, see Header templates.
Wikipedia does not have an article for this publisher though it is mentioned on the pages for:
- The half title page has a logo that contains "G•K" over "Hall" over "&Co."
- The title page has "G.K. Hall & Co. • Torndike, Maine"
- The copyright page has "G.K. Hall Large Print Science Fiction Series." and no other publisher identification nor an address.
- The back cover has "G.K. Hall & Co."
- The spine has a logo that contains "G•K" over "Hall" over "&Co."
- The publication was manufactured with the cover artwork and text printed directly on the cover. It also has a jacket with the same artwork. The material on the jacket flaps was not included on the inside of the manufactured cover.
- It appears the publication was manufactured for the school and/or library market. There is no price stated and if the jacket is torn/damaged then it can be removed to expose the same artwork that's printed on the cover. The copy transient-verified was from a public library.