|This page is the wiki-page for the publisher or imprint Bonneville Productions. This page may be used for extended notes about the publisher, including alternate names, changes of ownership, associated imprints, locations, etc. The link above leads to the ISFDB publisher record for Bonneville Productions. To discuss what should go on this page, use the talk page.
For more on this and other header templates, see Header templates.
Bonneville Productions is a division of Deseret Management Corporation though in the late 1970s it may have operated underneath Deseret's Deseret Book division.
In 1978 Bonneville Productions manufactured "AudiSee" titles. They were cassette tape audio-books that included the story on a 30 minute cassette tape (15 minutes per side) and a 36 page illustrated booklet. Tones were played during the story to indicate when someone should turn to the next page in the booklet. Each page had one illustration plus a line from the dialog. The target audience was ages eight to twelve.
Six titles were produced:
- The Lost Ones adapted from Renegades of Time by Raymond F. Jones.
- The Rebels Of Empiria by Raymond F. Jones.
- The Star Prince adapted from The King of Eolim by Raymond F. Jones.
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
- The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- Voyage to the Center of The Earth (not in ISFDB yet while this is researched. It's probably's Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth.
This image shows how The War of the Worlds was packaged for sale. Note that some web site report these as "AudioSee" publications.