Hello, Fiksleer, and welcome to the ISFDB Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
- Help pages
- Field-by-field guide to entering new publications into the database
- Help:Getting Started
- What the ISFDB Wiki is for
- Wiki editing help - Tips on how to use the wiki-specific features when editing wiki pages.
- Wiki Conventions - How things are usually done on this wiki.
- Help:How to upload images to the ISFDB wiki
Note: Image uploading isn't entirely automated. You're uploading the files to the wiki which will then have to be linked to the database by editing the publication record.
Please be careful in editing publications that have been primary verified by other editors. See Help:How to verify data#Making changes to verified pubs. But if you have a copy of an unverified publication, verifying it can be quite helpful. See Help:How to verify data for detailed information.
I hope you enjoy editing here! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will insert your name and the date. If you need help, check out the community portal, or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome! -- JLaTondre (talk) 08:53, 28 November 2019 (EST)
Hello, and welcome! I have accepted your submission, but there were several issues with it:
- ISBN: only numbers and '-', no letters
- format: pb is for anything smaller than 18 by 11 cm. This one's definately larger, so a tp
- price format: currency symbol always in front, two decimals for the amount
- publisher: we tend to shorten the publisher name, so I've made it just 'Kremart'
- cover artist: the website mentions layout: Sacha Heck - which is not the same as artist (unless you have irrefutable proof that she is also the artist who photographed the cover picture?), so I've removed the cover artist.