Hello, Chelsea.taylor.art, and welcome to the ISFDB Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
- Help pages
- Field-by-field guide to entering new publications into the database
- Help:Getting Started
- What the ISFDB Wiki is for
- Wiki editing help - Tips on how to use the wiki-specific features when editing wiki pages.
- Wiki Conventions - How things are usually done on this wiki.
- Help:How to upload images to the ISFDB wiki
Note: Image uploading isn't entirely automated. You're uploading the files to the wiki which will then have to be linked to the database by editing the publication record.
Please be careful in editing publications that have been primary verified by other editors. See Help:How to verify data#Making changes to verified pubs. But if you have a copy of an unverified publication, verifying it can be quite helpful. See Help:How to verify data for detailed information.
I hope you enjoy editing here! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will insert your name and the date. If you need help, check out the community portal, or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome! Annie 19:08, 20 September 2021 (EDT)
Hello and welcome again. I approved the addition but had to do a few changes:
- Chapbook records require short story records
- Added ASIN and Goodreads numbers in the external IDs
- Added the price and note on sources.
- Added a link to the cover
- For ebooks the pages information go only in the notes.
The Mezentian Gate
What is the source for this credit? When data does not come from the publication itself, the source needs to be specified in the pub notes. Please respond here and I will update the record appropriately. Thanks. -- JLaTondre (talk) 19:24, 26 April 2022 (EDT)
- There's a copy on Archive.org which reveals nothing, but this, http://tolkienandfantasy.blogspot.com/2018/05/er-eddison-in-ballantine-and.html, does; seems they got a ringer to do the art in her style, and there's much info about the convoluted publication history which may also prove useful. --Username 19:33, 26 April 2022 (EDT)
- As there has been no response to the question & other sites state this in the style of Remington, but not by Remington, I have rejected the edit. Thanks. -- JLaTondre (talk) 12:59, 1 May 2022 (EDT)
The Snow Queen
Hello. I've rejected your submission, as you likely have another edition than this one you wanted to update. If you look closely at the cover scan, it clearly says $3.25, whereas the NEW Dell Edition has $3.95. Compare yours with this Archive.org copy. What does your copyright page say? New Dell Edition? Regards, MagicUnk 05:23, 4 August 2022 (EDT)