Hello, Alsirois, and welcome to the ISFDB Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
- Help pages
- Field-by-field guide to entering new publications into the database
- Help:Getting Started
- What the ISFDB Wiki is for
- Wiki editing help - Tips on how to use the wiki-specific features when editing wiki pages.
- Wiki Conventions - How things are usually done on this wiki.
- Help:How to upload images to the ISFDB wiki
Note: Image uploading isn't entirely automated. You're uploading the files to the wiki which will then have to be linked to the database by editing the publication record.
Please be careful in editing publications that have been primary verified by other editors. See Help:How to verify data#Making changes to verified pubs. But if you have a copy of an unverified publication, verifying it can be quite helpful. See Help:How to verify data for detailed information.
I hope you enjoy editing here! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will insert your name and the date. If you need help, check out the community portal, or ask me on my talk page. Again, welcome! -- JLaTondre (talk) 15:03, 28 July 2018 (EDT)
I have accepted your addition of Jersey Ghouls, but had to make edits:
- Author: When an author name has initials, there should be a space after the period(s).
- Publisher: I standardized the publisher name to match previous versions.
- Format: I entered tp based on the Amazon supplied dimensions.
- Price: We enter separate records for different formats. Since the ISBN goes with the paper version, I used the paper price. We also enter the currency symbol as we deal in multiple currencies.
- Source: A source should always be given. Since you did not provide, I used Amazon.