- LC Authorities 
- LC Catalog 
- OCLC 823749627
- Eden: a novel (Berkeley: She Writes, 2017) LCCN 2016-951922
- P876681 Eden.2 (New Orleans: Queer Space, 2021)
- (hybrid record?) OCLC 823749627
- https://margaretbabcock.com/?page_id=2 Margaret's Bio
need add website
- Containers -- several reports worthy to consult
- Help:Using Templates and HTML in Note Fields of database records
- Help:Linking templates for use in ISFDB Wiki pages
- 2022-03-26 recent Archives at ISFDB Wiki
- (datespans, creation of new sections only)
Moderator noticeboard (current from 2021-11-01)
- 30 : 2021-0701/1030 ISFDB:Moderator noticeboard/Archive 30
- 27 : 2020-0107/0628
#Rules and standards discussions (current from 2021-01-03)
- 18 : 2020 Rules and standards discussions/Archive/Archive18
- ?annual calendar year 2014--2020, #12--#18
#Community portal (current from 2022-01-02)
- 51 : 2021 07/12 ISFDB:Community Portal/Archive/Archive51
- 48 : 2020 01/06
- six-monthly semiannual from 2017--2021, #42--#51
- 38 : 2015 10/12
- ao late 0326; have looked at some of #45 #47 at least, perhaps not systematically (as well as reading current page that will be #52); probably should use a separate subpage for Community Portal alone
2022-03-23 at public library after investigation of (book cover) scan capabilities.
- Rtrace - new cover image for Charmed Life, exc quality, only 44KB!
- Rtrace, Annie - current discussion of magazine titles at Rules & Standards. What are the implications for single-story collections. What makes the Tauchnitz Edition of British [or American] a magazine or publication series?
- Cover art titles and Amazon URLs at Community Portal. Have we only the single discussion. What is recommended procedure for improving 20+ transient PV that linke "images/P" cover at Amazon?
2022-03-23 work on comeback
NEED new user page soon
- incorporate works as subject of (auto)Biography? --Ahasuerus showed some interest a couple years ago
- Nesbit children's novels --above the threshold?
- editors who retired and deleted verifications
- scope of the complete database without user data --private tags; editor and moderator names, etc
- what is the structure of the database
- multiple dustjackets for same publication?
- verification of HathiTrust digital copies (routinely without spine or dustjacket images, something missing cover and more)
- External ID "BNB" now handles "GB" (and perhaps "B") style British Library IDs P518250
- Does this depend on vagaries of BL coding?
- (The linked BL record contains "BNB GB7124244" in the Identifiers field
- where is this ?
- New cleanup report -- anthologies and collections without fiction titles]]
- What is the long-term goal re such as Andersen's Fairy Tales, Poe's Tales of Mystery and Imagination
- (Yeah, yeah, they should all be filled in, but be real, there aren't three of me.) --Vasha (cazadora de tildes)
The Queen's Nose --cover images; trade and library binding
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060232455/isfdb-21 Amazon UK as "Gollancz; 1st Edition (10 Feb. 1983)"
- 1st US ed., trade hardcover P673113
The Iron Man --Wikipedia subtitle may be unique to 1985/89/91 Faber edition
- see 2022-03-25 OCLC search hits #39 and #48-50 https://www.worldcat.org/title/iron-man/oclc/12502099/editions?start_edition=31&sd=desc&referer=di&se=yr&editionsView=true&fq=
- needs more bibliog doc at Wikipedia, such as multiple editions at LCCN
- needs LCCN, WorldCat links here T909075
Nonfiction contents untitled, but titled in the database by function
!point of entry 2022-03-24 work on interpretation of Edit history
publisher Greenwillow Publ52110 which should be eliminated?
- cf. Username on Sidgwick & Jackson, Sidgwick and Jackson
- First Men to the Moon P250551 --what does Chavey contribute?
- Charmed Life --what does Mhh contribute in second edit?
- Below the Root --my own submission 
"blue" Warnings in records of past submissions
- Image URL already on file
- "-" and "+" code
Rules and standards
(Archives annual from 2014)
- !skimmed 2022-03-23 but without making notes
- Notetaking may be impractically slow here. Instead gradually read all.
1.ISFDB:Rules and standards discussions#Clute/Nicholls Verification Revisited
- Rtrace 2021-01-03
SFE3 as source for "Secondary Verification" --perhaps to be added as distinct from Clute/Nicholls meaning eds. 1 and 2
2. ISFDB:Rules and standards discussions#Standard for disambiguating author names
- MKupper 2021-01-04 and JLaTondre
Annie somewhere mentions that substantial disambiguation such as "(artist)" is preferred. --primary role only? renames?
- (2013) Help:How to separate two authors with the same name --roman numerals are a last resort!
7. ISFDB:Rules and standards discussions#Non-genre magazines and editor names
- Annie 2021-03-24
concerns credit to/as EDITORS of ... Outcome -- Help:Entering non-genre periodicals changed -04-08
(Archives semiannual from 2017)
ISFDB:Community Portal#Crime Club
- Username 2022-01-05; no reply
ISFDB:Community Portal#Rogue Wave / Theodore Taylor
- Username 2022-01-06; latest -01-10
- concerns pruning non-genre works, including non-genre stories within collections
- "13 stories"
- "13 stories [(not all in the database March 2022, [some excluded [by previous editors] as non-genre])]"
- [Cite a known apparently complete list of contents, or image, if convenient.]
ISFDB:Community Portal#Amazon-hosted cover scans
- Ahasuerus 2022-01-29; latest -02-04
- We have new reports at My Primary Verifications:
- (17): My PV with Unstable ISBN-based Amazon URLs --important to improve these
- (5) My PV with Possibly Unstable "/G/" Amazon URLs
ISFDB:Community Portal#Gollancz Fantasy Date
- Annie mentions a possible "reserved ISBN". What is the timeframe?
ISFDB:Community Portal#Unknown Page Numbers
- Username 2022-03-12; no reply
- Concerning The First Book of Unknown Tales of Horror T1316966 in two eds. needing detective work re sources and assembly of data
- OCLC https://www.worldcat.org/title/first-book-of-unknown-tales-of-horror/oclc/16365456 (another citation for Mews ed. should be deleted)
- Username note to moderator https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A951b5c7a-110e-4fce-b5bd-4b8cabdcb515#pageNum=13 --what is this?
ISFDB:Community Portal#Publisher Pricing Stickers
- JLaTondre 2022-03-19; latest -03-21
- concerns also dustjackets and "wraparound cover" or not
- Annie cites Direct Upload Help:How to upload images to the ISFDB wiki#Direct Upload Procedure
ISFDB:Community Portal#The Old Tobacco Shop
- Username 2022-03-21
- IN REPLY i promise -03-24 to take a look 2022-03 at this and Unknown, above.
Three years old. #44-45 = 2018; #46-47 = 2019
ISFDB:Community Portal/Archive/Archive47#SERIALs added to "Title Dates Before First Publication Date"
- excerpt and "(excerpt)", etc
- intended for all shortfiction?
- cf. collection of linked stories, commonly entered as NOVEL
- fairy tales, etc
- essay vs shortfiction
New cleanup report -- anthologies and collections without fiction titles
- Ahasuerus 2018-09-17
- Anthologies and Collections without Fiction Titles
- that is, cleanup_report.cgi?240
ISFDB:Community Portal/Archive/Archive45#Merging illustrations
- includes my own request re such as Alice in Wonderland 
- no response, perhaps too technical
- The Witch of Blackbird Pond]]
- 2018-11-15 --remove from ISFDB with copy of bibliographic data to PVerifier user page
ISFDB:Community Portal/Archive/Archive45#Lemuel Gulliver and his famous Travels
- 2018-11-29 Pwendt
- my own ... Hey, thanks Rtrace!
- External Identifiers help updates]]
- Annie 2018-12-10 --mentions "live help page that i am reluctant to edit on my own"
- New OCLC cleanup reports]]
- Ahasuerus 2018-12-19
astonishing interpretation of OCLC ID and OCLC secondary verification
- Aha -12-21 My tentative take on them is that OCLC IDs effectively supersede OCLC verifications. The additional information that secondary verifications provide -- the "N/A" capability, the name of the editor and the date of the verification -- doesn't seem to add much as long as we have OCLC IDs.
- Vasha -12-21 That is a good plan. I also think there's likely no need to double-check the OCLC IDs that don't have verifications; although doubtless some of them are wrong, they're no more likely to be wrong than the verified ones.
- Annie -12-21 I had found the name of the OCLC verifier useful - they are usually the source of a lot (if not all) of the information in the record and additional questions often find answers by asking them when there is no PVs or when they are inactive.