created 2018-12-03 partly by import from /Publishers
see also Search results
- from /People (duplicated
Farjeon, Eleanor 112169
- k https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/eleanor-farjeon/elsie-piddock-skips-in-her-sleep-2/ Elsie Piddock
- k https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/eleanor-farjeon-2/martin-pippin-in-the-apple-orchard/ Martin Pippin (new ed.)
- k https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/eleanor-farjeon-4/the-silver-curlew/ Silver Curlew
- k https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/eleanor-farjeon-5/the-glass-slipper/ Glass Slipper
- oclc http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/59855489 The Little Dressmaker
from the Oxford series at /Publishers (duplicated)
- Farjeon The Glass Slipper #28 1962 o o --from 1946 play --1962 T2260366
-  "continue tomorrow"
- Farjeon The Silver Curlew #56 1969 o --from 1935 or 1949 play? --1953 T1935396
-  "continue tomorrow"
Eleanor Farjeon (brother Herbert nidb)
Encyclopedia of Fantasy, covered in prose
- as collections: Beside Martin Pippin "Other volumes similarly – though never with quite the intensity – present various tales through frame stories narrated by Liminal Beings; they include Kaleidoscope (coll 1928), The Old Nurse's Stocking-Basket (coll 1931) and Jim at the Corner (coll 1934)"
- Kaleid and Jim indb as NOVELs, Old Nurse nidb
- T1978354 Kaleid 1928 https://lccn.loc.gov/29000147 1929 https://lccn.loc.gov/29009369 1963 https://lccn.loc.gov/63017499
- The Old Nurse's Stocking Basket 1931 https://lccn.loc.gov/31018588 1931 https://lccn.loc.gov/31021899 1965 https://lccn.loc.gov/65024112
- T2260365 Jim 1958 https://lccn.loc.gov/58003746 1973 https://lccn.loc.gov/80124509 2017 https://lccn.loc.gov/2016059716
- as novels for children: Curlew, Slipper
- T1935396 Curlew 1953 https://lccn.loc.gov/53039525 1954 https://lccn.loc.gov/54009316 K
- T2260366 Slipper 1946 play https://lccn.loc.gov/47024293 1955 https://lccn.loc.gov/55003820 1956 https://lccn.loc.gov/56000773 1986 https://lccn.loc.gov/85045853
- other novels: Soul, 'Gypsy and Ginger (nidb), Fair, Ariadne
- T1576816 Soul (1914, sl rev 1923) 1923 https://lccn.loc.gov/23013122 -hdl 1923 https://lccn.loc.gov/82224263
- Gypsy and Ginger 1920 https://lccn.loc.gov/20017962 -hdl
- HDL US 1920
- T1978301 Fair 1932 https://lccn.loc.gov/32015767 https://lccn.loc.gov/32021667
- T1576817 Ariadne 1946 https://lccn.loc.gov/46002251
- Humming Bird: A Novel (1936) 1936 https://lccn.loc.gov/36035236 1937 https://lccn.loc.gov/37027103 K 1937-02-17
- Heroes and Heroines 1933-10-01 (verse) 1933 https://lccn.loc.gov/33037002
- Kings and Queens 1933, revised 1952us (verse)
- T1462733 Little Bookroom 1955 https://lccn.loc.gov/56028856 1956 https://lccn.loc.gov/56008656 2003 https://lccn.loc.gov/2003019328 K (no publ date)
- series Martin Pippin (as NOVEL and COLL) #80-85 (K 1937-10-07 us) (Apple Orchard new ed. K 1961-08-23)
- Old Sailor --niEoF 1934 https://lccn.loc.gov/34030047 = Jim at the Corner
- One Foot in Fairyland: Sixteen Tales 1938 https://lccn.loc.gov/38029547
Elsie Piddock cpb K 2000-09-01
- Silver Curlew
Paperback – 1950 ASIN: B01LBOHEZ2
Publisher: Oxford University Press; Reprint edition (1960) ASIN: B000XY4EPA
Publisher: John Goodchild Publishers; New edition edition (1 Jan. 1984) ISBN-10: 0863910122
- Glass Slipper
See also Library of Congress records Template:LCCN and Template:LCCN, which credit Farjeon and Farjeon as joint librettists, and joint lyricists, with composer Clifton Parker.
See also OCLC Fiction Finder o --as Allan Wingate, 1946, illus. by Hugh Stevenson.
See also OCLC Fiction Finder o --as Samuel French, 1948.
Wikipedia lists --with notes that these years do not match publication dates reported by WorldCat records--
- The Glass Slipper (1944), with Herbert Farjeon, play with music by Clifton Parker
- The Silver Curlew (1949), play with music by Clifton Parker
A retelling of Cinderella based on the 1946 play of the same name by Eleanor Farjeon and Herbert Farjeon.
Farjeon's "Fantasy novels for children include The Silver Curlew: A Fairy Tale (1953) and The Glass Slipper * (1955); the first is a twice-told version of Rumpelstiltskin and the second – based on the play The Glass Slipper (1946) by EF and Herbert Farjeon – is a version of Cinderella." --SFE: Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1997), biographical entry by John Clute Compare <a href="http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?1935396">The Silver Curlew</a>.
"The Glass Slipper" subtitles indicated by subheadings of product pages at Amazon UK:
- A Fairy Tale with Music (1945 and 1948)
- From the Play of the Same Name [by Eleanor and Herbert Farjeon] (1962)