Jump to navigation Jump to search
Founder of the ISFDB.
- 2022: Update LAMP stack to latest version (except Python) and enable HTTPS. DONE
- 2023: Update site to Python3. User/Alvonruff/Python3_Conversion
- 2024: Update charset to UTF-8.
Python3 Status Trackers
- Debugging Remarks
- Per-File Status: Python3 File Status
- ISFDB2 Status: ISFDB2 Per-Script Status
- Mod script test plans and status: User:Alvonruff/Python3 ModTests
- Formal Tests: Formal ISFDB Test Status
System Upgrade Notes
Details on how to bring up a LAMP stack (on two different OSs), and how to setup https:
- User:Alvonruff/ISFDB_Move - Our old hosting service was bought out by a larger hosting service, and they are pushing off our ancient server onto something up to date. We've already been staging such a move at isfdb2.org for a few months, and have most things operational on the new server. The actual move will start sometime after Labor Day.
- User:Alvonruff/ISFDB On Ubuntu 20.04
- User:Alvonruff/ISFDB2_Notes - Another Fedora Core variant.
- User:Alvonruff/HTTPS Notes - Notes on moving to https on isfdb2
- User:Alvonruff/Link Tests - Combinations of http/https www/no www links.
Other Loose Notes
- Development/HTTPS - Discussion area.
- User:Alvonruff/Notes on MySQLdb
Articles Concerning Lee Mandelo
- https://ansible.uk/ - (R.I.P. section)