Publisher:Pyramid Valley Books
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is the wiki-page for the publisher or imprint Pyramid Valley Books. This page may be used for extended notes about the publisher, including alternate names, changes of ownership, associated imprints, locations, etc. The link above leads to the ISFDB publisher record for Pyramid Valley Books. To discuss what should go on this page, use the talk page.
For more on this and other header templates, see Header templates.
Pyramid Valley Books existed in at least the years 2000 and 2003. The publisher was located in either Holly Springs, MS or New Orleans, LA.
- There's only one Pyramid Valley Books publication listed on Worldcat/OCLC. This is OCLC 45552667 which is Knows What Time It Is Everybody Knows What Time It Is by Reginald Martin. This OCLC record reports "Holly Springs, MS : Pyramid Valley Books, 2000."
- Reginald Martin's web page for Everybody Knows What Time It Is reports "December, 2000, Pyramid Valley Books, New Orleans."
- A Google search for Pyramid Valley Books only gets three hits. Two of them are on Reginald Martin's web site site and the third is an Amazon.com listing for The I, I Came To Be: a Story of Homosexuality, AIDS and Voodoo by Wintrell Pittman.
- No hits on AbeBooks.
- No hits in Google News archive nor Google Scholar
- Google Books gets two hits, both for Reginald Martin's book.
- Using the Gale CENGAGE search engine:
- One news hit for Koeppel, Fredric. "TENNESSEE WILLIAMS FESTIVAL TO HOST AUTHORS, PUBLISHERS." Commercial Appeal [Memphis, TN] 4 Feb. 2001: H6 that says "Also Saturday at 2 p.m., University of Memphis English professor Reginald Martin will be at Borders Books Music Cafe to sign his first novel, Everybody Knows What Time It Is (Pyramid Valley Books, $19.95)."
- No additional hits for the Companies & businesses, General OneFile, Books & Authors, Academic OneFile, and InfoTrac databases.