Publisher:Longmans, Green and Co.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is the wiki-page for the publisher or imprint Longmans, Green and Co.. This page may be used for extended notes about the publisher, including alternate names, changes of ownership, associated imprints, locations, etc. The link above leads to the ISFDB publisher record for Longmans, Green and Co.. To discuss what should go on this page, use the talk page.
For more on this and other header templates, see Header templates.
- Publisher:Longman provides a list of Longman imprints from 1724 to present, from Wikipedia, linked and annotated to cover their use as ISFDB publisher names as of 2016-11-06. -Pwendt
- Longmans, Green & Co.
- Longmans, Green
- 1891 (Bleiler78 - A Secondary Source)
- New York
- 15 East Sixteenth Street
Several from the Andrew Lang and Mrs. Lang Fairy Book series (annual 1889 to 1913) title pages viewed at HathiTrust Digital Library, such as the one linked
- "and New York: 15 East 16th Street" (under London: Longmans ...) 1889 The Blue Fairy Book, #1 in Lang fairy book series; same 1894 #6
- 39 Paternoster Row, London (over "New York and Bombay") 1897, 1898, 1901 same series
- "91 and 93 Fifth Avenue, New York" (over "London and Bombay") 1906 same series (title page at HDL)
- "Fourth Avenue & 30th Street, New York" (over "London, Bombay, and Calcutta") 1912 The Book of Saints and Heroes, #24 in Lang fairy book series