Please leave a short signed note below if you are interested in participating in the ISFDB beta editing program. To sign your post, put ~~~~ at the end; this will produce your login and the date and time.
If you post here, a note will be left on your talk page contacting you to notify you when the beta is live and to offer assistance. You may also wish to go to the Beta project page and get started.
- I'd be interested in participating. I've created a few bibliographies on my website in the past and would like to start merging content into this central one - Ian Davey (User:Unapersson - ).
- A list of the new editors who have submitted data since the beta phase opened. Ahasuerus 22:41, 24 Dec 2006 (CST)
- I am interested in participating. Chris Henrich Chenrich 19:54, 29 Dec 2006 (CST)
- Interested. DavidWGoldman 01:53, 1 Jan 2007 (CST)
- I am interested in participating ISFDB beta editing. cjc 11:28, 1 Jan 2007
- i am interested in participating in beta editing thomas conneelyThomas conneely 13:06, 3 Jan 2007 (CST)
- Sign me up. Jefe 17:41, 3 Jan 2007 (CST)
- Oh, yeah, I forgot to pen my Hancock here first. ;-) Breity 00:33, 5 Jan 2007 (CST)
- I am currently in the in the process of updating and verifying the information in my personal book collection. I have been using this wonderful site and have many books and stories in my database not mentioned here. I would like to be able to send a lot of data at once to the site. I can export into an XML format if we define such a format for batch updates. My database in currently in Microsoft Access, but I am in the process of converting it into MySQL.
Britch 16:24, 5 Jan 2007 (CST)
- I love the genre and have lots to contribute. spacerkev
- I am interested in helping. EShivak 06:41, 5 Feb 2007 (CST) </eshivak>
- I'd be interested. Shsilver 09:52, 7 Feb 2007 (CST)
- I have a good chunk of magazines from the 50's and 60's Swfritter 10:52, 26 Feb 2007 (CST)
- I have a few thousand books that I have cataloged, I keep finding omissions from your site, I'm sure I can be of help. Gguthrie 18:23, 1 Mar 2007 (CST)
- I'd like to participate in ISFDB beta editing Phil 19:26, 18 Mar 2007 (CDT)
- I'm interested in participating, too. Most of my older books are in storage, but I'm good at spotting and fixing typos, bad grammar, etc. I also have previous wiki experience, at both Wikipedia and the Kingdom of Loathing wiki. -- CWesling 22:21, 23 Apr 2007 (CDT)
- I am very intersted in participating. I compiled Who Goes There: A Bibliographic Dictionary of Pseudonymous Literature in Science Fiction and Fantasy, Bloomington, IN: James A. Rock & Co., Publisher 1979, 231pp. Sample: http://www.sciencefictionbibliography.com/WGT.pdf From a review of Who Goes There by Marshall Tymn: Who Goes There by James A. Rock is a checklist of 1200 authors and over 2000 pseudonyms as well as a chronological listing of books published by each author under both pseudonyms and real names. Now the Standard work" —Marshall B. Tymn in The Science Fiction Reference Book, Starmont, 1981. Also licensed SF and Fantasy pseudonym entries for to Gale Research for Pseudonyms and Nicknames Dictionary: A Guide to Aliases, Appellations, Assumed Names. Detroit, Mich. Gale Research Co.(limited license for that publication only). Both publications are listed at Trussel Pseudonym Directories, http://www.trussel.com/books/pseudic.htm . I am in the process of updating Who Goes There, I have also edited and published a number of SF and Fantasy anthologies over the past two decades. [Jim Rock]
- I would like to participate in beta editing. I am skilled at research and decent at editing.N1nj4G1rl 18:14, 7 May 2007 (CDT)
- I am very interesting in beta testing. Numerous years of library, research, editing, and writing experience. I have two years in editing on Wikipedia. ---Theoldanarchist 18:33, 12 May 2007 (CDT)
- Hi all, I'm interested. I have a large collection with an Australian bias. I have testing experience.
j_clark 19:28, 24 May 2007 (CDT)
- I'd love to participate. Just tell me when.Inferus 22:14, 22 May 2007 (CDT)
- I would like to help. Herzbube 18:32, 24 Jun 2007 (CDT)
- I'm interested in participating. I've recently retired and I have the time and a collection of several thousand magazines that I can reference. Rkihara 01:00, 16 Aug 2007 (CDT)
- I am interested as well. -- Anne; Netmouse 12:59, 10 Dec 2007 (CST)
- I am quite interested. My personal collection of SF includes several thousand titles. I am an experienced wiki editor (on Wikipedia). I have been a semi-regular poster on rec.arts.sf.written DESiegel60 14:04, 23 Jan 2008 (CST)