Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is an ISFDB Bibliographic Comments page for the author (or artist or editor) Lynn Abbey. This page may be used for bibliographic comments or extended notes about the author, or discussion on how to the author's works are to be recorded . The link above leads to the ISFDB summary record for Lynn Abbey. Please use Bio:Lynn Abbey for a biographical sketch of this person. To discuss what should go on this page, use the talk page. For more on this and other header templates, see Header templates.|
- Internal consistency done. Ahasuerus 13:40, 29 May 2006 (CDT)
- Orion's Children/Emma Merrigan series data was taken from the author's web site. Ahasuerus 14:13, 28 May 2006 (CDT)
- The name of the Walensor series was taken from the author's web site. Ahasuerus 14:13, 28 May 2006 (CDT)
- Catwoman and Catwoman: Tiger Hunt are the same Work as per the author's Web site, so the latter was made into a variant of the former. We still need a physical verification of the latter edition, although OCLC confirms the ISBN/publisher/page count for this Publication. Ahasuerus 14:13, 28 May 2006 (CDT)
Reconciled with Wikipedia
- The Dark Sun series data was taken from the Dark Sun Wikipedia article. Ahasuerus 14:13, 28 May 2006 (CDT)
Reconciled with Reginald3
- He missed the fact that "The Face of Chaos" is a "Thieves' World" title. Ahasuerus 13:40, 29 May 2006 (CDT)
Reconciled with Clute/Grant
- The first 4 original Thieves' World anthologies were published as "edited by Robert Asprin", the remaining 8 were published as "edited by Robert Asprin and Lynn Abbey", but Clute/Grant seems to suggest that Abbey was involved from the beginning -- we may want to make it a pseudonymous work if we can confirm it. Ahasuerus 13:59, 28 May 2006 (CDT)
- The paper edition lists "Phule's Company" (1990) as co-written by Asprin and Abbey. The online corrections page states that it was published as by Asprin alone.
- The year given for the 6th "Thieves' World Graphic" title was 1988 in C/G (under Robert Asprin), but multiple used.addall.com sources claim that it was published in October 1987.
- The year given for the 1st "Thieves' World Graphic" title was 1986 while some used.addall.com sources claim December 1985. Need physical verification. Ahasuerus 13:40, 29 May 2006 (CDT)